What took me so long to combine Chia Pudding with a Smoothie? Guys, if you love these two things as much as I do then this recipe is for YOU! Besides that this recipe is totally wholesome, it is also super filling and perfect to take with you, like a Grab N Go. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it before but I eat Chia seeds almost daily. They are high in Omega 3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants and they provide iron, and calcium. They are also an excellent weight loss food due to their high fiber and protein content which can boost the metabolism and promote lean muscle mass. Chia seeds is truly a superfood and I encourage you to incorporate it into your diet. Maybe you can start right now by making this delicious Chia Pudding & Smoothie Jar.
Chia Pudding & Smoothie Jar
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Raspberry & Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
- Combine all the chia pudding ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until all combined. Don’t worry if it is too liquidy! Chia expands. Pop it in the fridge overnight or for at least 30 minutes.
- For the Smoothie blend all the ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the chia pudding into a jar, followed by fresh blueberries and the raspberry mango smoothie.
- Top off with my homemade granola. See recipe page .. in my ebook or use any other toppings that you like.