If you follow me on Instagram you’ll know that I make weekly batches of Rawnola. The original Rawnola recipe simply contains dates and oats but I always try to get the most nutrients out of my dishes, so my recipe includes different nuts & seeds as well as sea salt, cinnamon and pumpkin spice. This is something I usually eat for breakfast with plant based milk or as a topping on my smoothie bowls. The amazing thing about Rawnola is that you don’t have to bake it only blend it. And I actually prefer to pulse the mixture instead of blending it, since I like to keep a little crunch from the almonds in there.
I use dates and maple syrup as the binding base for the Ranwola. My two favorite sweeteners. But you could also only use dates, if maple syrup isn’t available. This Rawnola recipe has definitely replaced the store-bought granola versions I used to buy. Anyway, I wish everyone an awesome week and try out this recipe!
Makes 1 jar of Rawnola
- 2 cups Oats
- 10 pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 cup raw Almonds
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup whole Flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Add all the ingredients to your blender, I use a Vitamix. Pulse on low speed until all the dates are blended into the mixture.
- You can add more dates if you want a chunkier texture.
- Transfer to an airtight glass container end enjoy with your favorite plant milk, berries and banana.
- You could also add a tablespoon or two of cacao powder or cacao nibs for a chocolate version.
- Feel free to switch up any of the ingredients. There is no wrong, everything tastes amazing in Rawnola!